Employees of all companies at Schiphol-Oost can use one of the 300 shared bicycles until May 2019. For free. They can travel fast from the bus stop to their their workplace.
- Pilot from December 2018 to May 2019
- No effort required by the employer
- Free of charge
- Ideal for the last part of the public transport trip
- Shared bikes are also useful for appointments during the working day
Do your employees have to walk far between the bus stop and their workplace? From December 2018 till March 2019, they can use a shared bicycle. It is fast and free of charge.
How can my employees participate?
Untill the end of March 2019, Schiphol and Flickbike are running a pilot with 300 bicycles for the ‘technical area’ at Schiphol-Oost. Participating is simple. Your employees only need a smartphone and a business email address of your company based at Schiphol-Oost.
There are four central bicycle distribution points:
- Bus stop Knooppunt Oost
- Bus stop Southern Crossstraat (technical area)
- Bus stop Zuideinde/P65 (technical area)
- Bus stop Canadaweg
The app will also show where available bicycles have been left in this area.
Please advise your employees to visit this webpage, there they will find everything the need to know about the pilot with the shared bikes.
Of course, you can also use the text and pictures on your intranet or emails to your employees.